Monday, February 6, 2012

Mondayness

 My scripture & a snapshot for the week. I didn't get around to it yesterday, but I had time today.

 Dinner and a movie? Nah. Dinner and a math test. #homeschooled
 Speaking of homeschooled.. watch this if you are/were/making your kids be homeschooled. It's awesome.
On Friday night I helped at the Snowflake Ball (for Girl Scouts), and it went great. :) The kids had a blast! We had lots of fun too, haha. :)
This insanely short post was brought to you by the fact that I need to go study for my A&P exam. :)
linking up with a monday miscellany and scripture & a snapshot.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful group photograph!
    I wish you the very best on your AP exam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture of the snow is beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scripture and snapshot--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...