Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Musings

 001. It's Monday Miscellany time! This week I'm going list-style. Because there's lots to tell about.
002. My weekend was wonderful. I had my first Saturday off in months! I went to the movies with a friend, caught up on blogs, & chilled at home. It was great.
 003. Sunday I took a drive to a little PA town about 50 minutes north of me to photography super cute twins. The drive up was gorgeous and the shoot went great!
004. I love this word of mouth thing. It does wonders for growing your business.
005. Outhouses - because who doesn't love wooden sheds with a hole toilet seat and blanket door?
 005. I ran today. I did three 6 minute intervals with a minute and a half in between. I was going to do four BUT I got this nasty side-stitch. Which confused me because I always associate those with eating food and then exercising... BUT I hadn't eaten all day. Oh, duh, there's the problem. OH.. and I ran up a hill.
006. Countdown to 5k : 26 days. AHHHI'MNOTREADY!
006. I got up at 8:17 this morning and was in my car by 8:28. Skill or laziness? I'm not sure. Either way, I was stylin' in class today.
 007. I'm new laptop hunting. I've had this one for over three years and it's dying. I could go into details.. but long-story-short is that I can't take it off my desk because it dies and won't come back on for two days.
008. My Mom made potato skins (the cheesey bacon kind) in honor of the Daytona 500. I think I just became a Nascar fan.
Happy Monday folks!

4 comments:

  1. my favorite shot is the 2nd to last. and congrats on the running! you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both on the new laptop search! I've had mine for four years and have to hold down the zero button along with the power button in order for it to turn on! You've caputured some beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the picture with the trees reflecting in the water! Beautiful! You inspire me to take more photos. Most of the time I just snag pictures from my computer that I've taken a long time ago. It's time to break out the camera again, I think!

    <3 Megan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...