Monday, February 20, 2012

Learn from your mistakes

images from these past few weeks that i felt should find their way onto the blog.

Today I did:
went from home (8am) to school, school to work, work to home, home roughly one hour= run, workout & shower, home to bible study, bible study to home (11pm).
Today I didn't: finish my math test, study for my anatomy quiz on wednesday, or do my quiet time in the morning.
Tomorrow I will: make sure I have time for God's word & prayer and for all of my schoolwork

linking up with miscellany monday.

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! The third one down is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd, 4th and 5th photos are my favourites. There are only 24 hours in a day, sometimes we just can't fit in everything we want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take some beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos always inspire me. gorgeous! so very gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...