Friday, February 3, 2012

College

Part time student meets part time worker meets high school senior meets photographer. Together they equal?
Me!
I'm going to college part time (only two classes, because I'm still in high school) and I've been working 20+ hour weeks at work. Add in the occasional social events, church, and photography work on the side and you get a busy life! But.. I'm really enjoying school so far. I didn't think I was going to like it. I hated my online class last semester and was pretty sure I didn't want to go to school at all. BUT this semester is going great so far! Which is a huge blessing. I've gotten 90% or above on all my tests & quizzes so far and I'm actually excited for my first exam next Wednesday.
Sadly.. I clearly have not had enough time for blogging. Although my posting will be a bit more sporadic, I still plan to blog every week or so. I love this lil' blog, it's kind of like a photo journal of my life in a way, and I don't intend to let that go. So here's to posting more! :)
Hope y'all (< picked that up from my boss recently) have a fabulous weekend and that NEITHER team wins the Superbowl. :)
ps: the picture is the salt flats in death valley.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you concerning the SuperBowl Sara! :) Praying for all your college details, I'm getting close to it too- yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same about the superbowl. you sure do have a lot of future ahead of you - i am so impressed by your photos and all you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that the semester's going well for you! Keep up the good work! So looking forward to you posting more often. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...