Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Diversity

The world is so diverse. American alone is incredibly diverse! Each state is so incredibly different. It really amazes me. Creation is so cool.
I apologize for my unannounced absence. I did say that I was heading west a few weeks ago and I had planned to do a real post before then.. but time got away from me. My dad, sister & I headed out to Death Valley National Park for a few days of camping and exploring. The park is huge. Like over three million acres and bigger than Connecticut and Rhode Island put together huge. Needless to say, we didn't see all of it in the three days we were there. However, we did have fun. :) I'll check back with your folks tomorrow!
linking up with scripture & a snapshot.

4 comments:

  1. That's cool! I'm glad you had a good time. :)

    Love that verse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun too, love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing, powerful photograph.

    That verse is ever so calming to me. It's sung in a lullaby album I've listened to since I was young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo, Sara, and wow, how can you not help but 'be still' when you're standing there looking at God's amazing creation! Love that verse! My husband drove to California with our son about 4 years ago, and got a chance to go there ... they were both so amazed when they saw it! Sounds like you had fun, too! You have a blessed weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...