Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Big Apple

 Empire City, The Big Apple, The City That Never Sleeps, The City so Nice They Named it Twice.. you got it, New York, New York.
 The whole family headed up to the city for a day trip in between Christmas and New Years. We hit up B&H's giant store, Grand Central Station, the Rockefeller Center, & Times Square.
 
While the rest of my family was off at various places (American Girl & Grand Central), sis & I wandered around the city. We eventually found Radio City Music Hall, home of the dancing Rockettes, and famous Times Square.
 
 I can't say that we did any shopping (I didn't spend a dime), but we enjoyed the lights & hustle of the city at twilight.

 We found the NBC store, which had an add for the Winter Classic and a Flyers jersey. :) Go Flyers!
Linking up with Tips & Pics & Communal Global.
Hope you enjoyed. :)

8 comments:

  1. you have no idea how jealous I am that you're able to visit New York on a DAY TRIP! jeeze! I've been dreaming of going to New York my entire life! ;) looks like you had fun! love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love all these shots! You really captured NY beautifully, and creatively! Really nice photography! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos, really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos! :)

    ~Lily

    lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had such a wonderful time Sara, and your photographs are wonderful!
    Thank you for taking us along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I like the flag ones! Oh, and thanks for your comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like so much fun, and you took great pictures!
    I've been to NYC a few times, and it's always a blast. I need to go back now that I have my DSLR, though :) and I'd love to go shopping at B&H!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...