Saturday, January 21, 2012

The B. Family

I totally love this family. Yep. Up until this summer when they moved, we attended the same church. Fortunately, they didn't move too far (just about an hour), but they've found a different church a bit closer to their new home. SO I was SUPER glad when I got a Facebook message about setting up a session! Mrs. B did such a fantastic job getting everything together. I mean it. She went above and beyond! I like people who get out a giant Rubbermaid out of their car with all the outfits/props/ect for the shoot. Also.. she made the adorable sign below. How cute is that?! It says Merry Christian because we had this session in December.. I'm a little late in the posting. Better late than never. :)
This little guy is my buddy. :)
Love you guys! ♥

1 comment:

  1. These are great pictures! And those kids are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...