Friday, December 23, 2011

Stille Nacht

I haven't particpatied in Friday Favorites in quite some time, but there's no time like the present. :) Here's to the little things in life!
Charlie the Christmas Tree Branch. He's still going strong. Sorta.

Church Caroling

Popcorn

Chocolate from my boss, he's the bomb

$8 New fleece sweater at Target = my fav.
Cookie baking.. lots and lots of cookie baking.

Raw dough. Yum.

Secret Santa at work

College kids home for break. I miss some of those kids!
Gingerbread House Making

Wrapping all my Christmas presents BEFORE Christmas Eve
Take that, wrapping paper

Coffee cups with water in them. (I've never been a normal one)

Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshakes

Receiving my first very-own Christmas card from a friend. She's so sweet.
(you know who you are, you blog stalker ;))
Cute little sisters

..and brothers too :)
Hot-glue, thank you for making gingerbread roofs easier to attach

Chick-fil-a calendars - Adorable. Cheap. Great Gift.

Christmas Parties

Receiving a Christmas card picture with photos I took.
So special. Made my day. I love you guys!
(you know who you are, blog stalker #2 :))
My family's somewhat-historically-accurate nativity. Currently only the animals are in the barn, you can see Mary and Joseph on their way, the shepherds are to the right in the fields with their sheep, and the wise men are about two years away in the living room.

Yeah... we're homeschooled
My new lens!!
50mm 1.4, a little Christmas gift to myself. I bought it cheap used and LOVE it. It came with a macro adapter, which is how I took the photo of the eyelashes earlier in the week and the first & fourth photo in this post. It gets super close. I love it. Until tomorrow... Happy Christmas Adam!
half of you are going .. what? & the other half is shaking their heads with sympathy. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Yum, this made me hungry :) and the macro shots are really cool! congrats on then new lens :) I have the same one and it's just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, you're gonna LOVE that lens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your photographs are so lovely, and I love the photographs of the gingerbread! Mmm...

    Thank you so much for leaving the sweet comment on my blog. I really appreciate it. Hope to see you in my garden more often. ;)

    blessings,
    Grace
    gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Nativity! We did the same thing... and yes we're home schooled! I remember the first year the wise men were down in the bottom of the garden... Love all the gingerbread house pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the gingerbread and the nativity :D

    merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, Sara! So many things to be thankful for! Our German friends sang Silent Night for us in German at our Christmas program last year- what a treat. :) Merry Christmas to you, friend! Love that lens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our nativity wise men are also 2 years across the living room. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...