Thursday, December 29, 2011

Busy Busy

Amidst the holiday chaos, I've been working like a mad-woman and doing way to many social activities on the side. I promise I'll write a real post soon, with pictures if you're lucky. Probably of NYC (see above, Times Square), because we went there Wednesday. It was busy packed with people. P-A-C-K-E-D. I'm going to sleep now, because I have children to watch tomorrow morning and then a wedding to shoot. Yeah, a wedding. SO nervous. I'm not ready for this. But alas, sometimes you have to jump in without your floaties (name that movie quote and you get a cookie!) Please pray it goes well! I'll give you folks an update tomorrow or Saturday. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to NYC! That's insane! And you're going to do just awesome. Can't wait to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...