Thursday, November 24, 2011

What A Beautiful Life

I am thankful for...
trips to Acadia
library books
God' glorious creation
driving nowhere, for no reason
a good education
& my friends and family, they mean the world to me.
I love..
my church, Grace, thanks for loving that strange homeschool kid,
hiking
chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
juxtaposition (it's my favorite word)
& the silly craziness that is kangaroo kourt at camp.
I'm thankful for..
light
leading Mission Impossible at camp
happy noise
 & the opportunity to go to serve in France for a month.
I love..
photography (no real surprise there)
quiet mornings alone
and rest.
I'm thankful for..
snow
turkey (gobble gobble!)
the unimaginable love of Christ
& my summer at Victory Valley.
Lastly, I love..
the sound of water pounding against rocks
eXtremely fun times with friends
YOU
, my super awesome readers, for taking the time to read my little blog,
& zebras, because they are just plain cool!
Happy Thanksgiving.
linking up with the ABC's of Thanks. :)
PS: 300th blog post. Yippee!

6 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Those are awesome things to be thankful for. :) ADORABLE blog. :]

    Serenity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list, and the pictures are lovely :) happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sara! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I love your photography; you live in a beautiful part of the country. I've scrolled through several posts, and I think I like the sunset shots and the shoreline with the rounded stones the best. Beautiful work!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A month in France sounds incredibly exciting!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your list! Thanks for stopping by "squeezing it all in"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Did you take these?

    p.s. Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...