Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Spinning My Tires

Jesup Path, Acadia NP, Fall 2011
It's been one of those weeks months.
My camera broke while we were in Maine, the night we got home my laptop refused to turn on, and on Saturday our electricity went out (still isn't back). Life is just nuts. I can't seem to get into a normal routine and schedule. I feel like I'm spinning my tires stuck in snow. Burying myself farther and farther.
I am trying to relish the simple things. Like reading a book by lamplight, getting to play with our woodstove so we don't freeze in the house, building snowmen (I made a family of four) and doing things more productively. I do fortunately have my camera back now, and my sweet Grandparents let us shower at their house. But it's still frustrating. Pray we get electricity back soon! Until then, this is me signing off.
PS: I redesigned my blog a bit (new color & header). Thoughts?
PSS: We got electricity back! Hopefully our water will work soon!

2 comments:

  1. hope your electricity comes back soon! I love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your camera and everything else! Hope you get your power back soon. :)

    Praying for you, Sara!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...