Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Miscellany

Ahh. Monday. I had a good day. I got up, did schoolwork, went to work, attended book club, came home, did more schoolwork & chores, and now I'm blogging. On Wednesday I'll be traveling to Charlotte, North Carolina. I'll be a part of the SE Pennsylvania group volunteering at the Operation Christmas Child Processing Center. For now, I'm finishing up some blog posts to be scheduled and sifting through the last of my fall photos. The weather and lack of green says it's November, but I'm still in denial. Christmas can't be that close, -can it?
 
I'm also really excited about the upcoming December Photo Project. I really enjoyed participating last year and I am excited to start on December 1! I might miss blogging the first few days because of NC/OCC, but I'll make sure to take the photos. :) Hope you had a great Monday!
linking up with miscellany monday, the creative exchange, & capturing beauty.

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a very busy, and a very productive day Sara! I actually love those kinds of days.

    Your photographs here are just beautiful. It really is hard to believe that tomorrow is the last day of November. It is still very mild here in NY.

    Thank you so much for sharing at The Creative Exchange this week.

    Have a great trip, and a wonderful week ahead!

    lisa.

    P.S. Lovin' that little goat!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect. I used to a have a goat just like that growing up. He name was tulip. I love the purple flower and the fence. Just an awesome in-the-moment capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed this post. Love the photos especially of the goat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really wonderful captures. i love the barn & windmill shot... the kitties... the branches over the water... well, all of them! wow =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...