Saturday, October 1, 2011

Seeing Through the Fog

Seek first his kingdom. Don't be anxious about your life. These are just a few things that Jesus talks about in Matthew 6:25-7:5. This passage was the one that I memorized this summer, along with the rest of the camp staff. A lot of it is familiar to most people, but it's really a passage worth looking into. When life gets foggy, come back to the basics. Don't worry, just let God work in your life. You'll see the light in the fog.
(taken this summer at Portland Head Light)

10 comments:

  1. Love this - the fogginess is perfect for the scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one of my favorite verses in the bible, and the photograph is beautiful!

    anna
    www.gooseberriesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fog shot - the Word is just like a faith fog lamp that directs our path.

    Rosie
    leavesnbloom photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! What a stunning photograph! This makes it clear why lighthouses - and God's word leading us - is so important!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photograph to pair with the Scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wrote in my journal in 5th grade how Jesus is the light in the fog. This post reminds me of that entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This photo is incredible...so dramatic and perfect for this verse!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...