Monday, October 17, 2011

Long-Weekend Camping

I was a very happy gal this weekend! My Ma, sister & I headed up to Maine (specifically Acadia NP) for a long weekend of (chilly) camping, hiking, and lots of photographing. My sister and I have been dreaming of going up to Acadia in the fall for years and finally got to. The color was perfect, just look at Jordan Pond Stream in all it's colorful glory! I still have photos from France & the summer to post, but I'll get to the rest of these soon, promise. :)

3 comments:

  1. WOAH - amazing shot...and I didn't know you could go up in it, so no, we didn't. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! GORGEOUS!
    capturedbythelense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Great sense of movement from the blurred water and yet such clarity in the rest of the photo. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...