Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Days

This is my favorite time of year. Blue sky days with giant cumulus clouds and yellow leaves? Yes, please. Throw in some blue jeans and a sweatshirt... you've got me sold. Fun with friends, football, and fall family gatherings complete this season of life. I love it. Not to forget some amazing seniors I've been catching up with! So many photos to share..but these are my favorites from the past week.
Our fall treasures. Peacock & hen feathers and different types of leaves.
Mr. Goat! He was at one of the farms I did a senior session at.
One of the best things about this week? I got to go home.
Camp home. I miss it.
I'm pretty convinced that fall sunsets are the best.
Enjoy your fall days while they last. :)
Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!!
    :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The feathers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, love your chicken photo and I agree fall sunsets are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful fall collection...love the treasures you found!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous photos, Sara. Thanks so much for your visit to my blog and commenting. I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness. :)

    Hope you are having an enjoyable weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colors in the feathers picture are sooo gorgeous!
    -stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall sunsets really are the best! I love that shot of the leaves and feathers. So pretty! Thanks for joining us in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge. I'm following you now via GFC and hope you'll join us again on Friday when we move on to our new theme, purple! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...