Monday, October 31, 2011

Emma P. | Senior 2012


1.
This gorgeous gal is one of my best friends. We've known each other since we were two and still in diapers, - which is a long time in my book! We had nice light, weather, and lots of fun doing her senior pictures. :) Let me know your favorite, and I'm always open to comments/constructive criticism.2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.
8.
I couldn't help posting a picture of when we were younger. The left is December of 2006 (the oldest I have) and the right photo is earlier this year. :) Love you Em!

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful - I love the one on the school bus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! I love the settings you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pretty pretty! the school bus would have to be my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...