Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bonjour!

Greetings from France to you friends! After a very long 18 (3 hours in a car, 2 hours at airport, 6.5 hours on a plane, 2 hours in a train station, 3 hours on two different trains, and another 1 hour in a car) or so hours in transit we made it! We started working the day after we got here (tearing down walls with jack hammers!) so I haven't had much time to blog but I thought I'd pop by, let you know that all is well, and share a couple photos while I'm at it. Hope you're all doing well. :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! Have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos as always!! I'm glad to hear that your time in France is going well, Sara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I.am.so.jealous.

    That you're in France, that is. How awesome is that! (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...