Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bon Voyage!

I'm off on another big ol' adventure. I'm hoping I'll have enough time (and internet!) to blog in France, but if not, this is my goodbye. I'm a little nervous, excited, and jittery (is that even a word? haha) in these last few hours before I leave the USA for one huge long month! I can't believe this time has already come. Craziness. SO. I'll leave you dear followers (who I love to death, seriously, I love every single comment you guys take the time to give to me. :)) with these two pictures from our vacation (Bay of Fundy above & Acadia NP below) and the promise of more to come. Pray for good travels, safe work, and a good time serving the Lord.
Bon Voyage!

7 comments:

  1. love the pictures! have a blast :) and then blog about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip! :) Hope you have fun there, and take many pictures! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! :D Hope you have an awesome trip, and yes, please blog about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Have fun! I can't wait to see all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you make lots of wonderful memories in France!!

    The second shot is incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...