Thursday, August 25, 2011

Taylor | Portraits

This is Taylor and she is SUPER COOL. I met her about a year ago when she started working with me! I trained her on the drive-through window and apparently I scared her, haha. We're good friends and LOVE working together, which is super awesome. She is gorgeously adorable and we had lots of fun exploring a new location for photo taking, - the Pagoda! I would love to know your favorite. It makes me happy. Without further rambling...
1.
2. & 3.

4.

These two don't count..they're simply for posterity to show you what on earth the Pagoda is! It's very unique to our city.
5.

6.

7.
8.
9. & 10. See that super cute laugh? It never stops. I love it. :D11.
12.
13.

14. "Want to go jump off things?" "Sure!"
Good friends jump off of things for each other.
True story.
Love you Tay! ♥

6 comments:

  1. Loved these. Especially the one with her standing on the veranda. And the focus on the the first picture is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. And six is adorable. She's a very pretty girl!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black and whites are my favorites! :) Great job, Sara! :D Taylor looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, she's so pretty! :) LOVED the 4th one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing! I love, love, love the balcony one(#4). =D Number eleven is also a favorite. Great job Sara!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...