Monday, August 8, 2011

Misc. Monday Rambles


Welcome. To what? To my misc. ramblings on this fine Monday evening.
^ Check out that cool cup. What's in it? Water! But the cup? Super cool. I'm loving it. Also note.. new glasses! I can't decide if I like them or not, haha. Care to give your opinion?
In other news..
In 29 days I'll be in France. Twenty-nine days people. Like my picture? I made it. That's right, be impressed with my pro PSE skills.
video
 I learned how to play harmonica. If you know what song that is, you get a cookie.
 16 days and I leave for Acadia National Park in Maine. I went through all the pictures from last year and found these two hidden gems. I can't wait to get back there. I've learned so much about photography (and my camera) in the past year that I can (finally!) use in the field! When we were there last year I had just gotten my camera, so I had no idea what I was doing.
Acadia NP, I will conquer you.
One last bit of news: the Reading Fair is this week. 14/18 of my photos placed, and five were firsts! Very exciting. :) I believe that's all I have to share. Minnesota and a photos from a shoot will be up this! Plus ten on ten! Lots of stuff for you folks!
... and thus ends my very random misc. Monday ramblings. :)

5 comments:

  1. I've been to Acadia - LOVE! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! :)
    Your new glasses look really good on you. ;)
    Have a fun time at France!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting that your photos placed in the fair. :)

    Have a great time in France! I'd love to go there someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun to a blog friend who reads your blog. Come and see my giveway.
    Your pictures are grand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL pictures, and great job on the harmonica :) You could be an artist/entertainer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...