Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kate at Valley Forge

1.
This girl is one of my favorites (on the whole planet, matter of fact). We've grown up together and I can tell you for a fact that she is beautiful inside and out. She loves Christ and it's completely evident in her life. She can also play guitar beautifully. Enjoy the pictures & let me know your favorite.

2.

3.

4. We had the most gorgeous light eveeer. ^ and look at that laugh. adorable.
5. & 6.
7.
8.
9.

10. & 11.
12.

13.

14.
Check out this page for more information on portrait and senior sessions!

12 comments:

  1. It's so hard to choose, but I love the lighting in the first one and the 9th is a great close up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, amazing pictures! loved loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 is my favorite, for sure and for certain! It is incredibly gorgeous!!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, those are absolutely stunning. Stunning. I think the last one has to be my favorite of the bunch. Her hair, her eyes, paired with the grass... Stunning.

    Beautiful, beautiful work. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think 1 is my favorite. On that note, I was once perusing Google Images for some pictures to Picnik, and I found that one. (I'm fairly certain it was that one).
    But yes, 1 is probably my favorite, though it is SO HARD to choose. ^_^
    ~Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every one is lovely, Sara!

    My favorite is number 8...I like how you can see a bit of the setting sun as you imagine the song she is playing :)

    P.S. thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE 9, 10, 13, and 14! 1 is also fantastically dreamy. 5 and 6 get honorable mention. They're all good, though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all lovely, and I honestly don't think I can choose a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome lighting in these photos! Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looove them all, of course. But #2 and #8 are really kinda standing out to me. Loooovely work as usual, my girl!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. #8 is my favorite, but all of them are beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...