Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home

It's true, I'm home! We weren't supposed to be home until Saturday, but we ended up only doing one camp for the kids so we got home on Sunday night from Minnesota. It was a hard but rewarding trip. I think it's safe to say that all of us miss the kids we worked with. I'll have more on the trip and my last week at camp posted soon. It's weird, because after going-going-going all summer I'm not sure what to do with myself. Last night was the first time since June that I had two consecutive nights in my own house. Crazy, eh? I seriously have lots to share with the blog world and I can't wait to show you guys! :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Sara! I'm excited to see what you have to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...