Saturday, July 16, 2011

VVC - Week 1

My blog is working again! Hooray!
 I wanted to share a bit about what I'm doing this summer. So I'm going to do a recap with (lots of) pictures. Because that's what I do. I take LOTS of pictures. I'm the camp photographer, so I literally take anywhere from 300-600 a day (the highest day was 550 something). The pictures then go on the website so parents can see pictures of their kiddos having fun each day. I do however sneak a few pictures for myself in every now and then like the ones below..enjoy!

The pond, which is one of my favorite places on camp. :)
Pool pictures = the best!

There's eleven horses at camp during the summer for the horsemanship program. They're so cute!
Some lovely ladies and myself dressed up for banquet. Note me wearing a dress. Anyone who knows me know this does not happen often. I'll give more in-depth recaps of the other weeks, I need to sleep right now. :)

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back - love the photos! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! All of the photos are beautiful! I totally want your position - camp photographer sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the jumping shots, and the flower shots are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos & i love your dress! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photos - especially the ones at the pool! I love how you captured them in midair like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...