Saturday, July 2, 2011

Home


I'm home from my first week at camp! It was a great week and I'm looking forward to going back tomorrow. If you don't know already, this summer I'm working at a christian camp as the photographer for four weeks. I'm learning SO much. It's hard work, but 100% worth it to further the kingdom of God. Just to see one kid come to accept Christ makes all the work totally worth it. I have lots of pictures to share, they'll be posted later this week. :) Hope your week was just as awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenery, Sara! Excited to see more and hear about this camp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! Saw your guest post on horsefeathers and decided to check out your site--love it! I'm working at a Christian camp this summer, too. I'm recreation staff, so I get to work outside at the obstacle course and lake (which I love). I love photography too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...