Saturday, June 18, 2011

You Never Let Go

Driving home tonight from the commissioning banquet for camp I found myself singing the song You Never Let Go. It's one of my favorite songs from my old church and holds a special place in my heart. The words are so true.

I will fear no evil,
For my God is with me.
And if my God is with me,
Whom then shall I fear?


Whom then shall I fear? No one. What then shall I fear? Nothing. I know that nothing can stop me with Christ.
What isn't possible with man, is possible with God.

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?" Romans 8:35

My Savior's love is mind blowing. Just saying.

10 comments:

  1. AMEN!!! Love everything about this post -- beautiful sky -- POWERFUL message!! Thanks for sharing.

    :) Love the "just saying"... hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... gorgeous shot! I love sunsets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A favorite song of mine as well. With Joy, Carey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen.. and we love that song too! beautiful picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally see God's faithfulness in every sunrise, and in every sunset. Beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen!! A resounding AMEN! I love that song, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this photo and how you incorporated the scripture. I also looked at your photos of Chicago. I grew up in Chicago and loved it there, now I am out in the country in Wisconsin. I love it here too. Your work is beautiful! Thanks for your comment, it was fun to find you here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is one of my favorite verses! What good instructions to not be afraid! It's a beautiful picture, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen and gorgeous sunset. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful image of the sunset, and such a promise in that scripture ... one I hold onto daily!! Nothing can separate us from His love!! Yes, it certainly is mind blowing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...