Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Windy City | Part 1

We're just going to pretend that these pictures are 120% out of order, okay? Cool. On to Chicago pictures! woo!
Us being all cool in the bean. 
Me being all cool jumping in front of the bean.
Fish-eye! I don't really have a fish eye lens..this is a panoramic that got messed up, haha. :)
This is the view from the Willis Tower.
The Ledge! 1000+ feet above the city. It wasn't scary at all!
The museum of science and industry! TONS of fun. I loved it!
I'm an electricity whisperer, fyi.
They had this really cool peridioc table of elements where you combined the
elements to make stuff. It was awesome. Chemistry had never been cooler. ever.
Part two (with all the rest of the city pictures) coming shortly! :)

2 comments:

  1. 1. The first picture, with the boats, really cool, but how do you get to your boat? Seriously the first thing I thought of.
    2. The ledge picture made my stomach do that flip thing, like it does at the top of the first really big drop of a roller coaster. I can't imagine actually being on it!
    3. I wish that there had been a periodic table like that in my high school. I think I would know a lot more chemistry.

    Can't wait to see the rest of your pics from the Windy City!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so seriously, my mouth is wide open. These pictures are amazing, I love them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...