Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lake Michigan

One of our days away we actually traveled to the lovely state of Michigan! The day before we had conquered Chicago (and I mean conquered. Seriously. We did everything. & yes, I am posting our vacation days out of order. oops.), so we were ready for a chill day at the beach. It was wonderful, not crowded, and warm. Triple win. Technically it wasn't overly warm..someone asked me what I was doing in the freezing water, but it's a lot warmer than our Jersey beaches here! Anywho..onto pictures. :)
linking up here for: black & white wednesday
entering this in the "little" photo challenge.
linking up here: photo of you
linking this to here.
I ♥ the beach. I'm actually beach bound tomorrow with friends before camp starts Friday. Have a fabulous Wednesday. :)

13 comments:

  1. I live in Michigan :) I'm surprised they even questioned you, it's been soooooooo hot (not normal michigan weather) that you would be crazy not to jump in freezing cold water, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these pictures! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous captures! I especially love the waves with the bokeh - so beautiful.

    Blessings,
    ~Melody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeeeeous!! I especially love 3rd and 5th pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh these are all so lovely! looks like a wonderful places!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beach is such a fun place! Love your footprint pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sara - thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog! that picture is of my brother and his girlfriend before prom and of all the pictures i took, that one's my favorite.

    i love these pictures of the beach, especially since i live in michigan and not far from this lake! i am probably very biased {haha}, but i think michigan has absolutely gorgeous beaches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shots and you did a great job on photos of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color of your eyes! Can we trade eyeballs? JOKE!! :)

    Ahh... all these photos are simply BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the way, thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so pretty...love the ones with the footsteps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! I think the first and last ones are my fav's :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are awesome! I love the foam of the ocean as it turns onto the beach!

    Tamar - also linking up with little somethings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...