Monday, June 27, 2011

Emily & Liz | Sisters

This month I had the super fun privilege of kicking off my summer sessions with two beautiful sisters! I've known these two for many years and I love them both so much. They really are beautiful inside and out. :) They got these pictures printed as a Father's Day gift to their Dad, isn't that sweet? The beach is such a fun place for a session, you can see from the pictures! Enjoy. :)
1.
2.

3.
4.
5.

6.

7.

8. & 9.

10.
11.
12. & 13.
I'd love to know your favorite! Have an awesome Monday. :)

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love #4, it's just so sweet and the black and white is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love number 12 and 13! they show how much fun sisters really are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that last one is my favorite. It's beautiful. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE beach pictures!! 10 is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful photos! I enjoy them all, but I think that #10 is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...