Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Chocolate Marshmellow Squares

If there were ever a time to file a post under my magical deliciousness label, it is now. It's no secret to my friends, family,
and people-I-met-5-minutes-ago that I love smores. So when I saw this online I knew it was going to be tried. It's a quick and easy snack you can whip up in just a few minutes!
For this recipe you need graham crackers, mini mellows, caramel OR butterscotch topping (optional), and chocolate chips!
Take one cup of mini marshmallows
eight graham crackers and half a cup of chocolate chips
and put them together to make them all pretty like this.
Next you can add your butterscotch or caramel topping. Then last (but not least!) you can put them into the oven for 5-7 minutes at 350° degrees! The marshmallows should be puffed and the chips slightly melted.
After they're done baking, it's best to leave them a few minutes before taking them off the foil because the graham crackers can get a little soft while baking. After that, all that's left to do is grab some milk and enjoy!
Yes, my Snoopy cup is super cool. Now go and go nom nom on yummyness.

3 comments:

  1. Looks good!

    I made some smores this afternoon for a snack - just stuck them in the microwave! But your recipe sounds much yummier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I want to try these so badly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...