Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bears & Lanyards | 11-20

We're back to those ridiculous facts about myself that you hopefully don't mind reading. Okay? Okay dokey.

11. There are two things that scare me. Bears and mice. Mice don't really scare me, but they kinda freak me out.
12. Pringles are my secret addiction. Sour Cream and Onion, please.
13. I never actually use stress balls when I'm stressed. I'm not really sure why I have three of them within reach of my deck.
14. At any given time I probably have at least two to-do lists going on.
15. This doesn't fix my procrastination issue. At. All.
16. My sister took this at the beach. I love the beach.
17. <--- my age!
18. On my keys lanyard I've got a sharpie, elephant, an old house key that doesn't work, and a lot of other unnecessary paraphernalia I don't actually need. Oh, and my keys. What a novel concept! HA!
19. Juxtaposition is my favorite word. It's just fun to say. Say it with me. Juxtaposition. Juxtaposition. see? yeah!
20. Sudoku rocks my socks.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...