Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Ten - May

9:00 - Quiet time & wrote my support letter for the upcoming trips.
10:00 - Geometry. Wrote a paper. School.
11:00 - Got a haircut! Before & After. :) It's short. I like it.
12:00 - Went to the library! Best place everrr.
I'm linking up right here!
1:00 - Scenes from driving home.
2:00 - Ate lunch which consisted of chicken noodle soup and some pistachios.
3:00 - Watched the birds outside my window while I should have been doing school.
4:00 - Discovered my hair is still (barely!) long enough to braid. -Victory dance-
5:00 - Peaked in on the Robin's nest. They're still in their little eggies! They'll be out soon I hope. :)
& that folks, completes my ten on ten!
Happy Tuesday!

13 comments:

  1. Love your set! Hope you'll post those little birdies once they hatch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the motion is driving home shot, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great photos, and I must say I love the title of your blog, thats my motto too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked seeing the photos from your day! I also got a haircut yesterday!

    Thanks for your visit! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the haircut. Also love the library photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't if fun to watch the birds hatch!
    I just remembered I bought pistachios at the store last night. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! I really love the library photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the action! Very original set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your photos especially the library one!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...