Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter Bubbles


This is the post where I spread all kinds of extremely late Easter goodness through photographs. This also involves bubbles. Enjoy!
Surprised egg!
I got to hide my brother's eggs this year...and by hide I mean put in places above his head.

Rockin' my new boots.
Hey! that's me in that bubble!
This is my gorgeous friend Kate!
She blows bubbles super good.
Plus she manages to still look pretty while doing this!
unlike yours truely. :D
Ahh, it was a good Easter. :)

7 comments:

  1. Haha, don't worry, I don't look graceful blowing bubbles either! :) Wonderful photos- the bubble ones are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots! looks like you had a wonderful Easter! it is so funny--i got shots of my siblings blowing bubbles on Easter too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!!! I love that last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that one of your cousin looking through the bubble! Fun eggs too. And I have those boots too, but mine are tan. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic photos! I especially love the one of you blowing bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Easter! And I LOVE that 2nd bubble shot - pure awesomeness! :)

    To answer your question about my b&w shots...for the flower ones I just posted...yes, I simply desaturated them to get them to the black and white stage and I messed around in PSE with the levels to get the contrast I wanted.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...