Friday, May 20, 2011

Day at the Park

You'll have to excuse my lack of blogging everyone. It's crunch time for schoolwork (I've got until next Friday and have well over two weeks of math work and three weeks of Science left) and that's left me awfully frazzled. This is actually my 200th blog post (yippee!) and I was planning on something special, but that will have to wait for now. So enjoy these photos from a day at the park my youth group had a few weeks ago while I go cram some more Geometry into my head!
This is little goosie's version of yoga. streeeeetch!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!! I LOVED the third one! Good luck with finishing your school work ;) have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures!!
    #1. you are beyond adorable <3 I love the one of you blowing the dandylion… what an amazing show with the seeds blowing away!! I’ve tried to catch this… it never came out this good :(
    #2. all the buttercups are sooo beautiful!! I was my yard looked like that!! Hehe- the PERFECT picture place <3
    #3. the goslings are soo. darn. cute!! I LOVE baby birds! <3 Great pictures, too!!

    xoxo
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's actually my friend in the picture, not me, haha. :) Thanks so much though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend is cute and these are great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those photos! I am now a follower of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures!! I love that little duckie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are terrific! The ducks are cute, but the shots of your friend are excellent! I really struggle with portrait photography, but you definitely have talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops- hehe, well make sure to tell her she's gorgeous ;D

    xoxo
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  9. LIZZY! And a baby goose ;) I like this post. I like this post very, very much :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...