Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Once Upon A Time..

Once upon a time, in a land far far away called February, I started a project.

It involved string, 4x6 photos, clothespins, paint, and lots of weird looks from family members. One Sunday afternoon these clothespins were painted in a variety of different bright & happy colors, but then were sadly forgotten about until two months later when...
...I remembered.. hey.. didn't I start a project two months ago?

So thus pictures were brought out (along with the clothespins & string) and fun was had. Lots of fun!

Those photos were hung on happy blue string with brightly colored clothepins. 
The wall was made alive with color! Oh wonderful color. :D
Now my wall is filled with
happy dog smiles,
friend's laughter,
God's creation,
& color.
Lots and lots and lots of color!
and everybody lived happily ever after! ( Especially my alligator. ;))
ps. inspiration for this lil' project came from the fabulous Stacee Lianna!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful project, Sara. Wow. I think this is great! You've inspired me to do it myself. I have no where to put it, but I'll do this when I find room! :) Love all the color... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on this same project!!! haha =DD Still hasn't happened yet for me.. but I'm close!
    Yours looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great simple way to design, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea! I've wanted to hang some of my photos up, but couldn't figure out what to do with them ... this would work! Thanks for sharing what you did!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...