Monday, March 28, 2011

WinterJam 2011

Two weeks ago the Christian tour Winterjam came to my town. It was a sold-out and packed crowd of something like 7000+ people. (I've heard different numbers) Insane! I was able to see one of my favorite groups, Red. I really didn't take pictures of any of the other groups, I was too busy having a good time. :D
If you're a fan of good Christian hard rock, you'll love Red. Promise!

Francesca Battistelli. Not really my type of music, but I took this for my sister.
David Crowder! He's pretty awesome.
 It was a great night! If the WinterJam tour ever comes to your area, make sure you're there! It's a great time. :)

6 comments:

  1. It looks like a wonderful concert! I bet you had a great time.

    Those are really, really good pictures that you got- the clarity is amazing, especially for concert pictures!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to go. D: Regrets.
    Oh, and your pictures? Fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are awesome! Like Julia said, the clarity is SO AMAZING! :D I love how you caught all of the faces they were making. :D

    http://elisa45.blogspot.com
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome pictures!! Winter Jam came to my city too but I couldn't go because I was sick :( Glad you enjoyed it! :) LOVED your blog, I'm following! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOAH. That first photo rocked my sock off. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, So Jealous!
    I love there music!
    Great quality of pictures!
    at some concerts, its really hard to get a good picture of the artist!
    Lovely post!
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...