Friday, March 4, 2011

Vinalhaven, ME | Part II

Round two of my adventure up north!
Long exposures + water = love.
Our last day we got a light dusting of snow, and then the sun and blue skies came out making it gorgeous! I loved it.
We found this neat old cemetary when we were hiking!
Me and my wonderful friend! :D
I really like this shot. I'm not sure why.

Vertical panoramic? Booyah!
The ferry ride back was absolutely gorgeous and freezing. I couldn't stay out of the car for longer than ten or fifteen minutes!
Owl's Head Lighthouse again, this time with some sunshine!
My friend and I under the giant L.L. Bean Boot! Because we're cool. :D That about wraps it up! Hope you enjoyed the pictures. :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots... I love the waterfall shoots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the pictures from this post very much!

    All of your photography is stunning, Sara!
    I just got back from a trip to Washington, D.C. a few days ago, and I really enjoyed looking at the pictures you took there!

    Blessings,
    Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, how PRETTY!! It's gorgeous up there this time of year. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...