Friday, March 25, 2011

Today

Today, I noticed that the goldfinches plumage is changing, soon they'll be bright yellow little birds.
Today, I saw that the hills aren't just dead brown color. They've got little specks of red and green from new buds forming.
Today, the sun rose and made the sky a beautiful orange.
Today, I noticed that spring is finally on it's way.
Today, was also my birthday (and a jolly good day it's been!).
Today, is a new day, and I'll rejoice and by glad in it. :)

Happy Friday! ♥

7 comments:

  1. Happy {belated} Birthday! I hope that your day continued to be jolly good. :)

    Love the goldfinch picture--a certain sign of spring!

    Thanks for linking in with friday favorites. Hope to see you next week as well!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a grand post! Happy Birthday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Even though I don't know you :)
    Love your blog and your pics!

    http://purplypinkme.blogspot.com
    ~kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection... it's gonna be SUMMER!!

    Oh, and HAPPY, happy, happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...