Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ten on Ten | March

Despite the fact that today was destined to be a boring day..I decided to participate in Ten on Ten. A super-duper fun monthly project that I found out about a few weeks ago.
SO.. without further ado..
I went to work. Fun stuff!It rained.
 All.
Day.
psssst. linking up to this awesome thursday photo share!
A little self-portrait love. This counts as two, right? PS.. I love that jacket.
Geometry? Yeah, it can go burn!
Desperate times call for desperate photos of cute dogs.
Late night snack? Yes. ♥
One more desperate dog picture.
and last but not least.. I started the book of Numbers tonight. Exciting stuff! Thus ends my first link-up with Ten on Ten! Maybe April 10th will be slightly more exciting?

8 comments:

  1. lovely set - your self portrait is so cute! thanks for joining in this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING your set! Not one, but two puppy shots? Yes, please!

    Love the rain in the Chik-fil-a and wiper shots - makes me wish it was raining a bit right now!

    And that freaking S'MORE looks AMAZING. I wish I could reach through the screen and get one!

    Love the Bible shot! I read through Numbers last year - I love the OT history and stuff - I hope you enjoy!

    ...and then when I was about to click to this comment, I saw your cheesecake bars...with reeses pieces on top...I'm gonna have to go see what that is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, best of luck with numbers! great self portraits and I am now wishing I had included my windshield wiper shot...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a fun little project! I may have to do this next month!
    Also..you're super adorable and so are your puppies. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the ten!

    Great set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos! The late night snack looks way yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! love all of them! thanks for linking uP!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...