Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

Do you like cookies? How about cookies surrounded by cookie? Well then I've got the recipe for you!
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Yes, seriously. Who can resist that name? I know I sure didn't when I saw it!
You want to know what's even better? They're super easy to make. Just make chocolate chip cookie dough and stuff Oreo's inside! I've included the recipe for said dough and a few pictures in here for good measure.
Mix two softened sticks of butter, 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar, and one cup of sugar together.
Add in two eggs and half a tablespoon of vanilla. Mix 'er up!
In a separate bowl, mix together three and a half cups of flour, and one teaspoon each of salt and baking soda.
Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet batter. Mix well.
Add chips. Stir. Taste. IF you're not afraid of a little salmonella poisoning. Now onto the fun part...
..The stuffing of the Oreo's! I prefer to use double-stuffed personally, but you can use whatever you like best.
Pictures are worth a thousand words, right? Plus they're much better at explaining the following...
If you look really closely you can see me in the shiney spoon.
 You just went back and looked. Creeper.
;)
Seems easy enough, doesn't it?
Yuuuum! Make sure you seal the edges completely. Now cook them for 9-13 minutes at 350 degrees.Hey look! My lovely hand model and best friend. :) We got bored waiting for the cookies to bake.
Mhm! Deliciousness. The recipe makes approx. two dozen very big cookies. They're huge. Think of a normal chocolate chip cookie as a house cat? Well then these cookies are like lions. Or tigers (and bears, oh my!).
Last but not least, take some pictures of your lovely creation/cookies.
 & don't forget to share said pictures in the comments below.

7 comments:

  1. ..I need to make these. Chocolate chip cookies AND oreos?! = HEAVEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how delicious! Just so you know, I absolutely love love photos of food! Great job, once again, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word! these are genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM. Sounds like a sugar crash waiting to happen! A delish one though! I played with oreo's and chocolate chip cookies this week too. Only I just made cookie bars, and oreo truffles. They were both very yummy too. And eaten separately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea! they look yummy! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah - I loooove pictures of food too! But I never seem to get any good ones. I took my time with these (the first and last shot) and got some better results. I still need some maaajor improvement in that area though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...