Saturday, March 12, 2011

Danielle & Her Guitar | Portraits

I have this super cute sister who once every few years months lets me take pictures of her. These are actually from way back in November after I got my license, hence the fall leaves in the background. Anywho. She's super super talented on guitar. Seriously. (I missed out on the musical gene) I always love seeing her play on our church worship team on Sundays! She also gets points for wearing short sleeves on a pretty chilly November day! Love you sis. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these pictures! Your sister is so pretty, and the fall leaves are a refreshing change of scenery from the gray sky in my backyard. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take amazing pictures! She's beautiful! I'd love to play the guitar! it would be amazing...lol
    love.sarahlynn

    http://sarahlynn-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw! Great pictures. :) Your friend is really pretty too.

    I'm new to your blog. But I really love it! :D

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful portraits! The leaves are so pretty and perfect for the shoot.

    Have a lovely day!
    --Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...