Monday, February 14, 2011

Star Trails

I've finally started playing with my new release cable! I got it for Christmas and have been wanting to try out star trail pictures forever. This past week I finally chomped on the bit and tried it! After a complete failed attempt one night, I read up, learned a lot, and tried again a second & third time. It worked much better, and I'm super pleased with the results!
(above shot was from the third night when it was a bit cloudy)
A simple star picture. I like it anyways.
My personal favorite of the attempts! It is also the shot I'm linking up with...
and then she {snapped}!
..because she gave remote tips for this week. And I finally used MY remote. It seemed fitting. If anyone's interested in me doing a tutorial on how to do this, let me know in the comments! Enjoy your Monday, folks!

4 comments:

  1. These are AMAZING.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, Sara, hope to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sara! I've never seen this done before, it is so awesme. Thanks for your recent visit to my blog and for your nice comment too! ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I would like a tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...