Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Taste of What's in Store

It just dawned on me, I haven't shared about my plans for this brand-new year. I did a nice recap post, but I didn't mention what's in store for the next 365 days. Then again, to tell you the truth, I have no idea.
Because see, I have my plans, but God has his plans. I've been learning this a lot lately.
It's really rather hard impossible for me to see the big picture. However, there are a few things that I think I've managed to match up with God's big spreadsheet for my life. For starters, I think he wants me to go to France in April, to serve two weeks with a missions team. (yes, I'm going and super excited!!)
I also think he might want me to use my summer to glorify him, by being the photographer for a local Christian camp. (or my friends might kidnap me and make me go anyways, either way!)
I know, that in due time, he'll show me what college I'm supposed to attend, and what I should be studying.
I believe that I'm never out of his plan, always in his hands, and constantly growing in him. I know it'll be a good year. Yes, it will have challenges and hardships, but it's never anything more than we can handle.

"And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules." Ezekiel 36:26-27

1 comment:

  1. How cool about France. I'm a little jealous. I love to see that you want to serve him with your photography, and your life. It's really exciting to see you growing in your faith.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...