Thursday, December 30, 2010

Guess Where I Am?

Not sure where I am? Here's some hints..
a. There's snow, and lots of it.
b. One of my best friends lives here.
c. The stop signs say 'Arret', and the traffic lights are sideways.
d. There's a maple leaf of the flag.

If you didn't get it after D, you're an idiot. I'm in Canada ! Specifically in Montreal, Quebec, visiting my wonderful Canadian friend, Gilly. Why, you ask, did I not inform my followers of this? Well, it was a surprise! She didn't even know I was coming! Plus she reads my blog, is my friend on Facebook, so thus nobody really knew I was going to Canada, unless I told you in person! It was a very successful surprise, and we're quite enjoying ourselves here thus far. Today, we went to Ottawa, tomorrow we're going to the Biodome and the Old Port, and we have much more planned! So, if I don't post until then, I'll be back in the States on January 4rth! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. And quite a surprise it was! :D
    Excited for tomorrow. YEP. Animals and fireworks here we comeeee!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...