Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Eight Secrets of Life

Secrets number one and two... I had a wonderful day today.  Oh, and I sing in the car, but when I'm alone.  For the protection of innocent ears.  Because said singing is kinda loud.  But it's okay.  Because I'm alone.  Having my license is the beeeest thing ever!
Secrets numero trois & quatre:  I burp a lot, and I'm a huge procrastinator.  I waited until this Monday to start a six-page paper.  That's due this coming Monday.  stupidstupidme!  I always get them done though, so thus I will!

Five & Six are..I have an adorable dog.  Oh snap, wait, that's no secret.  Oh well.  Secret six refers back to secret two.  That singing?  Yeah, it's very bad.  It's worse than the sweater your great Aunt gives you for Christmas.  You know, the one your parents tell you you're related to but you really don't get the connection?
:D
Magic number 7?  I'm leaving for the Operation Christmas Child Processing Center on December the 7th!  Next Tuesday!  It sure snuck up on me this year, zoinkees.  But I cannot wait, it's such a great ministry, I've been so blessed to be a part of it these past few years!  Secret #8?  All these photos are from posts that will be coming up in the next few weeks!  So don't move a muscle, the commercial break will be over before you get the chance to grab a cookie!
;)
This is a secret secret. Ask for a cookie if you found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...