Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6 | Poinsettia Show

This afternoon, my sister & I went to the local Poinsettia show.  It's always really pretty, and a ton of fun to take pictures at!  This year theme was Once Upon a Christmas...
The water coming up from the fountain was WAY too much fun to photograph.  I probably could have stayed there for hours.
annd that would complete the photos!  Tomorrow, at approx. 6:45, I leave for the Operation Christmas Child warehouse in North Carolina!  I am super excited, I think it's going to be a really good trip. :) I'll try and keep up with the daily blog posts, but no promises, - I can always catch up when I get home.  Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, as always! :D
    I really really love the photo of the one ornament on the little tree; It warms my heart. I can't even describe how much I love it. So I'll give reasons:
    1. I love real Christmas trees!
    2. I LOVE shiny round ornaments; I feel that they're the simplest, most elegant Christmas decorations ever.
    3. The bokeh is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, very nice.
    I especially like the speckled poinsetta, the closeup of the center and the b&w of the wise men. How did that one come out in color?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...