Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sarah G. | Senior

I had my second senior shoot in October! It was my first client I met (for the first time) on-location.  It's really neat to get to know new people, even if it's only for a short time!
Recognize this location? I shot some of Rachel's senior pictures here too!
Isn't she gorgeous? I couldn't pick which one I liked better, so I went with both! I would love to know your thoughts! I also have a color & BW version, right here! Thanks for such an awesome session, it was a pleasure taking your photos, Sarah! ♥ All the best to you.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on this shoot, Sara! These are beautiful, and you had a beautiful subject as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's so cute!! She has one dimple - and on the same side as mine, too!! =) Great job, Sara!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...