Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Love... [1/52]

Me being..me, needs a project. Something to keep my busy. I've already done the mother of all photo projects, taking a picture a day for a year. So, I need a new project. I looked online at suggestions, but actually came up with one on my own.I've decided on another year-long project, this time with a theme of "I love...". Each week posting something that I love. This week? I love long walks on empty roads with my dog. I'm quite excited! I'll try and post the pictures for the project on Sundays, but we'll see how that goes!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this sounds like a wonderful project! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea!! I can't wait to see your different pictures this year! I should do it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never too late to start a project! This year is good as next. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...